They're everywhere. Bars, grocery stores, churches. No matter the time, no matter place. And the moment you finally thought it was safe to leave the house, there they were. This time, let 'em have it. This time, let the world know who they really are...on The Creepbook.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Chat Roulette

My friend told me to check out the new website chat roulette which connects you with randoms through web cam. First person I meet was a a hairy penis. Second person I meet was a naked man, third person was an obese man trying to give himself oral.

Thank you Chatroulette.com for providing a place for all the people in The CreepBook a place to hang out in their free time.

Everywhere, World

ps to my friend that said the website was "awesome", put on some clothes and walk away from the web cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment